(Fwd) RE: New Monuments/Old Attitudes: finis

Jim Hendee hendee at aoml.noaa.gov
Mon Jan 22 08:52:08 EST 2001

I don't mean to squelch free speech, I just want to make sure we keep on
track with the purpose of the list.  If "purpose" includes a possible
solution to the plight of global corals through a continuing dailogue of
this sort, then please do continue.  Let's just remember to "bring it on
home" as occasion permits.

	Cheers,
	Jim