Western Pacific Bleaching?

AIELLO Robin (GA) eco at greatadventures.com.au
Tue Jul 3 19:01:40 EDT 2001

Dear all,
I will be going to Palau at the end of July for about 2 weeks of research
diving - I will keep my eyes open for bleaching on the reefs there, and let
you know what I see.

Robin Aiello
Marine Biologist & Interpretation Programs Coordinator
Great Adventure Outer Reef & Island Cruises
PO Box 898
Cairns, Qld 4870
       Ph: (07) 4052 7874
       Fax: (07) 4044 9913