"Coral Calcium may be a life saver!"

GJ Gast gj at coralvision.org
Mon Jul 16 09:31:24 EDT 2001

>From elsewhere on the Coral Calcium producers homepages comes the bit
below. We're not talking living corals, but beach sand (a lot cheaper, I
suppose). Not too much of a direct threat, I'd say.

I'm quite mystified why eroded skeletons from corals on Okinawa would have
specific healing powers not found in other corals.......

Cheers, GJ.

>From http://www.coralconnection.net/

Sango Coral: The coral that is used derives from the Scleractinia family. It is
a natural product shown to be rich in minerals, above all calcium and
magnesium. The coral is one of the oldest materials on the earth. Its origin
goes back many thousands of years. The coral has since then survived the
entire development of the earth and therefore it is not difficult to understand
that the coral is something unique.
Reefs Protected: Coral sand is collected from the sea off Okinawa where
there is an abundance of Sango coral. Only the sand from the sea bed which
is formed when the waves and tide erode the coral reef is collected. The
health benefits derived from using coral calcium appear to be exclusive to the
Sango coral found only around Okinawa.
Coral sand is a pure natural product which contains substances which
restore the natural properties of tap water in the space of just a few minutes.
It supplies the body with a number of important minerals, including calcium
and magnesium and prevents harmful metals from being absorbed. The
calcium released from Coral Calcium is 100% absorbed as well!

Dr. Gert Jan Gast
Oostelijke Handelskade 31
1019BL Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Phone int 31 (0)20 4198607