[Fwd: New Version of Environmental Change/Biodiversity Bibliography]

Bob Buddemeier buddrw at kgs.ukans.edu
Sat Jul 21 11:00:26 EDT 2001

I have received the following message from the Pacific Insitute:

"The latest version of the Pacific Institute's bibliography on
environmental
change (which we define as climate change and ozone depletion issues)
and its
impacts on biodiversity and associated ecosystems, as well as
agriculture,  has
been updated, with more than 300 new citations added since the last
update in
May. The bibliography is searchable and soon will be downloadable into
popular
bibliographical software packages, including Endnote, Procite and
Reference
Manager. To access the bibliography, go to:
http://pacinst.org/wildlife.html"

I have done a bit of browsing oin the bibliography, and it looks like a
convenient and useful tool.

Bob Buddemeier

--
Dr. Robert W. Buddemeier