Greenforce Staff Vacancies

Iain Benson greenforce.iain at btinternet.com
Tue Jul 24 12:39:19 EDT 2001

Staff vacancies for marine scientists

Greenforce is a non-profit, NGO, volunteer research organisation based in Britain.  We run three coral reef surveying projects in Borneo, Fiji and the Bahamas.  We are currently looking for marine scientists with expedition experience who have knowledge of Indo-Pacific coral, fish and invertebrate species.  For more information on Greenforce, please visit our website at www.greenforce.org   Interested parties should send a CV to Iain Benson at greenforce.iain at btinternet.com or to:

Greenforce
11-15 Betterton Street,
Covent Garden
London
WC2H 9BP

Tel:  020 7470 88 88  Fax: 020 7470 88 89