For for exact reference

Michael.Rard at univ-reunion.fr Michael.Rard at univ-reunion.fr
Wed Jun 13 09:25:28 EDT 2001

Dear all,

Because I dont have this book, I would like to know if anybody
would have
the exact reference of the book "Staghorn corals of the world",
written by
Wallace in 1999 ?

For instance, my reference is : "Wallace C.C., 1999. Staghorn
corals of the
world. CSIRO éd., Melbourne, Australie : 422pp."

...but I dont have for the moment the name of the publisher of
any other
informations (ISBN for exemple..) about it.

Many thanks for your help.
Have a nice day,

Best Regards.
Michaël
--
                          Michaël RARD
Laboratoire d'Ecologie Marine, Université de la Réunion