Message for ISRS Members

Richard B. Aronson raronson at jaguar1.usouthal.edu
Thu Jun 21 10:34:45 EDT 2001

Further to Tim's message, please note that my email address is now:
raronson at disl.org
You can also reach me at my "old" email address, which was mistyped in the
message.  It is: raronson at jaguar1.usouthal.edu
ISRS welcomes inquiries about and applications for subsidized
memberships. Following is text from the ISRS Society Page in Coral Reefs:

Prospective members with legitimate needs are invited to request limited
financial assistance with the ISRS membership fees. To make a request for
financial aid, please send a letter of no more than one page by post or
email (email preferred) stating the the reason for the request to the
Corresponding Secretary.  The deadline for requests is March 1 of each
year.

Kind regards,

Rich

Richard B. Aronson