coral reef books, videos, cd-rom K-12

sue and brian sparksnteach at nni.com
Fri Jun 29 16:30:00 EDT 2001

My name is Susan Hieter and I teach at Kutztown High School in Kutztown, =
PA. I teach biology, chemistry, and marine biology.  I am taking a course
through Rutgers University in NJ dealing with coral reef research in the
Cayman Islands from July 17-26, 2001.  My project is to design a =
resource site for all teachers (K-12) regarding coral reefs.  Do you have
any = free (sample) books, videos, or CD-ROMs on coral reefs that I may
have?  I = will be evaluating them and discussing their content on the
site for all = teachers to access and use in their classroom.  Please let
me know if you can = help me out.  It would be greatly appreciated.=20 =20

My home address is:
Susan Hieter
1068 Hudson Way
Nazareth, PA 18064