Coral Reef List Serve Announcement

Miller-Tipton, Beth A. bmiller-tipton at mail.ifas.ufl.edu
Tue Mar 27 12:21:05 EST 2001

Hello there,

We thought you should know about the upcoming 2nd International Conference
on Marine Ornamentals: Collection, Culture and Conservation. The
conference is scheduled November 26-December 1, 2001 in Lake Buena Vista,
Florida, USA.

Conference participants will represent aquafarms, tropical fish
dealerships and wholesale operations, commercial collectors, equipment
manufacturers, aquarium media, feed suppliers, importers & exporters of
ornamental fish, hobbyists, scientists, regulators of imported aquarium
species, environmental organizations, commercial fish growers, aquatic
health practitioners, public and private aquaria and potential investors
in aquaculture businesses, just to name a few!

A Trade Show Exposition featuring products, equipment and techniques used
in the aquaculture industry is being planned in conjunction with the
conference, and whether you come as an exhibitor or attendee, this
conference will help you:

* Find valuable production, processing and marketing information to build
your business
* Stay on the cutting edge of the latest industry research, developments
and technology
* Discover solutions to challenging problems
* Learn about government regulations and legislative trends affecting the
industry
* Be part of the network and shape the future of marine ornamentals
* Establish profitable connections with new business contacts
* Present your company to hundreds of qualified attendees
* Find supplies and services designed to help you in your operation
* Enhance your company's visibility through promotional and sponsorship
opportunities

Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to network with leaders and take part
in the development of protocols promoting the economic growth of the marine
ornamentals industry. The following hyperlink will take you directly to the
conference web site where you'll find everything you need to know about the
Marine Ornamentals conference:  http://www.ifas.ufl.edu/~conferweb/MO

We would also appreciate your help by telling your staff, customers and
colleagues about the conference. Would you please take a moment to forward
this email to them?

This will be a well attended conference, and we hope you will be there too.
If you would like to be added to the mailing list, just email me back with
your full contact information and mailing address, and I will make sure you
receive the FINAL ANNOUNCEMENT and program agenda.

Take care and we'll see you in November!

Beth

Ms. Beth Miller-Tipton, CMP, Director
Office of Conferences and Institutes (OCI)
Marine Ornamentals '01 - Conference Coordinator
University of Florida Leadership and Education Foundation, Inc. (UFLEF)
Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences (IFAS)
PO Box 110750
Building 639, Mowry Road
Gainesville, FL 32611-0750
PHONE: 1-352-392-5930 / FAX 1-352-392-9734
EMAIL:  mailto:bmiller-tipton at mail.ifas.ufl.edu
Website: http://www.ifas.ufl.edu/~conferweb/MO