your REAL email address

Jim Hendee hendee at aoml.noaa.gov
Fri May 18 11:01:07 EDT 2001

Greetings, Coral-Listers,

	I have been forwarding bounced messages to the list because the
sender's new email address is different than what it was when he/she
originally subscribed.  If you think your address is now different, please
either subscribe under the new address and unsubscribe from the old one,
or let me know and I'll help.  Since I'll actually be out looking at reefs
next week, instead of a computer screen, I may not be able to (remotely)
forward any messages that bounce and come to the administrator (me) for
disposition. So if you try to post something, but then it doesn't show up,
you'll know why!

	Cheers,
	Jim
	coral-list administrator