how many sq. kilometers of corals are in Oman?

Anita Daley adaley at coral.org
Thu May 24 14:51:30 EDT 2001

Hello.  The National Geographic Channel called me to get the number
of square kilometers of coral reefs there are in Oman.  The only
figure they have is "less than 625".  If you can confirm this or
provide a more specific figure, I would very much appreciate it.

Thank you,

Anita
--
Anita Daley
International Coral Reef Information Network Coordinator

The Coral Reef Alliance
2014 Shattuck Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94704
(510) 848-0110 ext. 313
(510) 848-3720 fax
http://www.coral.org

"Working together to keep coral reefs alive."