Growth Rates

tom h gray reef-art at juno.com
Sun May 27 18:02:06 EDT 2001

Greetings coral watchers-
	To correct previous mistake, I am interested in mean growth rates of
Sarcophyton sp. and Sinularia sp. in the wild.  Are there growth rate
differences in green and brown varieties of Sinularia sp?  Are there any
documented growth rates out there for these corals grown in captivity?
	My previous note mentioned Sarcophyton sp. twice instead of including
Sinularia sp.  Sorry!  That's what I get for working 34 hours without
sleeping.

Thanks in advance for your response,
 Tom Gray