Other sources of atmospheric CO2

John Ware jware at erols.com
Wed May 30 07:35:39 EDT 2001

Dear List,

All the discussion between Bob B. and Debbie McK. reminded me of an
almost totall ignored source of atmospheric CO2.

We have ~5 billion people on Earth inhaling O2 at 21% and exhaling it at
16%.  At the same time they inhale CO2 at about 365 ppm while the
exhalant contains thousands of ppm of CO2 (I think about 50,000 ppm).

Why don't we eliminate this source of CO2???

John

P.S. I should have sent this out on April 1.  I hope everyone gets the
joke!
     *                       John R. Ware, PhD                   *
     *                          President                        *
     *                       SeaServices, Inc.                   *
     *                    19572 Club House Road                  *
     *                Montgomery Village, MD, 20886              *
     *                        301 987-8507                       *
     *                       jware at erols.com                     *
     *                       seaservices.org                     *
     *                      fax: 301 987-8531                    *
     *     |\/__ Undersea Technology for the 21st Century \      *