Coral cultivation

Mark_Brandenburg at millerlegg.com Mark_Brandenburg at millerlegg.com
Thu Nov 8 08:31:32 EST 2001

Shimrit,

The following reference should provide you with some basic information as
well as a lengthy citation list.

Fadlallah, Y.H. 1983. Sexual reproduction, development and larval biology
in Scleractinian corals ? a review. Coral Reefs 2: 129-150

Good luck,
Mark E. Brandenburg, M.S., C.E.
Biologist
Miller Legg & Associates, Inc.
1800 N. Douglas Road, Suite 200
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024-3200
954-436-7000 fax 954-436-8664
mbrandenburg at millerlegg.com

"Shimrit Perkol" <sperkol at post.tau.ac.il> on 11/08/2001 05:10:26 AM

Hello!
My name is Shimrit Perkol, I am a PhD student in Tel-Aviv University,
Israel. I am interested to know if there are any scientific work published,
or in progress, regarding coral cultivation, particularly of larval stages.
I?d appreciate any references regarding the subject.
Cheers!
Shimrit Perkol
Department of zoology
Tel - Aviv University