VIRUS

stephen.buckland1 at btinternet.com stephen.buckland1 at btinternet.com
Wed Nov 28 05:14:56 EST 2001

Dear Mr McCarty,

Thank you for your informative e-mail on the Badtrans virus. I, however, was not so lucky and have had a fair amount of damage on my home PC when the virus came through as a reply to a job application, as I have recently finished a MSc in GIS (yes one of those 'starving students'), while in the process of buying virus protection software off the web!

As a way of extra information for everyone the name the e-mail was addressed from was a 'chan.mai' or a name to that affect, with the attached file having 'HAMSTER' in the name field.

I write this to you all as an apology should the virus send an email out (although I will soon be taking my name off the list until I can sort out and delete the virus properly).

Kind regards,

Stephen Buckland.