FW: Coral disease

Deevon Quirolo deevon at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 5 10:36:48 EDT 2001

For any Osha Davidson fans on the coralist, please note that Reef Relief
will host a book signing with Osha to celebrate the release of "Fire in the
Turtle House: The Green Sea Turtle and the Fate of the Ocean"  in Key West
from 6--8 pm Saturday, October 13th, in addition to hosting an online
cybersigning at www.reefrelief.org.  Regards, DeeVon Quirolo, Ex. Dir. REEF
RELIEF

At 01:48 PM 10/3/01 -0500, Precht, Bill wrote:
>Dear Coral List:
>
>Many of you are familar with the wonderful coral reef book entitled "The
>Enchanted Braid" by Osha Grey Davidson that was published a few years ago...
>
>Well he has a new book that was just released yesterday... It is entitled
>"Fire in the Turtle House" (see attached hotlinks)...
>
>I think this will be a must read for both scientists and those who just care
>about the oceans...
>
>cheers to all,
>
>Bill
>
>William F. Precht, P.G.
>Ecological Sciences Program Manager
>PBS&J
>2001 NW 107th Avenue
>Miami, FL  33172
>305-592-7275
>fax:305-594-9574
>1-800-597-7275
>bprecht at pbsj.com
>

>"Fire in the Turtle House" http://www.publicaffairsbooks.com/books/fire.html
>
>Book Tour: http://oshadavidson.com/TurtleTour.htm
>
>The Turtle House Foundation: www.turtlehousefoundation.org
>~~~~~~~
>For directions on subscribing and unsubscribing to coral-list or the
>digests, please visit www.coral.noaa.gov, click on Popular on the
>menu bar, then click on Coral-List Listserver.

DeeVon Quirolo, Executive Director
Reef Relief, a non profit grassroots organization dedicated to Preserve and
Protect
Living Coral Reefs through Local, Regional and International Efforts
www.reefrelief.org  P.O. Box 430, Key West, Fl. 33041 tel (305) 294-3100
fax (305) 293-9515