international transport of live coral larvae

andrew h baird andrewbaird at ozemail.com.au
Tue Sep 4 23:04:16 EDT 2001

Greetings

I am planning to transport live coral larvae from the
Great Barrier Reef to Japan for a series of
experiments on larval nutrition.

Can anyone give me any advice concerning CITES or
other regulations with which I will have to comply to
transport live coral larvae between countries.

=====
Andrew Baird             Ph: (81) + 90 8291 0438
Visiting Researcher      Fax: (81) + 98 895 8576
Department of Chemistry, Biology and Marine Sciences
University of the Ryukyus
Senbaru 1, Nishihara     Email: andrewbaird at ozemail.com.au
Okinawa 903-0123 JAPAN