coral reefs doomed?

Mike Risk riskmj at mcmail.cis.mcmaster.ca
Sun Sep 9 17:29:06 EDT 2001

And, in turn, allow me to make myself clear.

Jim Hendee was not one of the people I hoped would take offense at my
posting.

There has been more than a little game-playing by some reef scientists, re
obtaining funding to save the world's reefs from disaster. Neither Jim nor I
read Rupert's comments as pleas for more dough, but as the sad conclusions
of an experienced scientist. I differ from those conclusions only in scale.