Coral reefs doomed??

Alan E Strong Alan.E.Strong at noaa.gov
Wed Sep 19 12:50:38 EDT 2001

John et al.,

Watch our WebSite tomorrow for recent report from Okinawa on 2001 bleaching
(they are finally recovering from) and information relative to 1998 recovery
from massive event that year.

http://www.osdpd.noaa.gov/PSB/EPS/SST/climohot.html

Cheers,
Al

--
**** <>< ******* <>< ******* <>< ******* <>< *******
Alan E. Strong
        Alan.E.Strong at noaa.gov
             301-763-8102 x170
              FAX: 301-763-8572
  http://orbit-net.nesdis.noaa.gov/orad

--------------A2A05418C882F469C84DA256

begin:vcard
n:Strong;Alan E.
tel;cell:443-822-3668
tel;fax:301-763-8108
tel;work:301-763-8102  x170
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://orbit-net.nesdis.noaa.gov/orad/
org:NOAA/NESDIS/ORA;Oceanic Research & Applications Division
version:2.1
email;internet:Alan.E.Strong at noaa.gov
title:Oceanographer/Team Leader
adr;quoted-printable:;;NOAA Science Center=0D=0A5200 Auth Road;Camp Springs;MD;20746;USA
fn:Alan E. Strong, Ph. D.
end:vcard