Socio-Economic Manual

Goldberg mrgassociates at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 21 13:19:11 EDT 2001

Hello, I'm trying to find a document/manual I was told the Network put
out.  The title (I think) is "Socio-Economic Manual for Coral Reef
Management."  I don't see this on the web site nor do I see any contact
(email address) for finding out. Can you direct me to a site or person who
can assist me in finding this?  Any assistance you can provide will be
greatly appreciated (please respond directly to me).

Thanks....Marshall