Socio-Economic Manual

Jamie Oliver j.oliver at cgiar.org
Wed Sep 26 05:37:19 EDT 2001

Dear all,

For any others that may be interested, The full text of the GCRMN
SOCIOECONOMIC MANUAL FOR CORAL REEF MANAGEMENT by L. Bunce, P. Townsley, R.
Pomeroy, R. Pollnac is now available for download in PDF format on ReefBase
( www.reefbase.org )on the home page. Its a big file (15Mb), so please only
download this if you cannot access the hardcopy. In the near future we may
be able to cut it up into chapters for individual download.  Please let me
know if this would be useful.

Best Regards

Jamie Oliver
ReefBase Project Leader