Fishing explosion

Thi Minh Phuong Nguyen Thi.Minh.Phuong.Nguyen at vub.ac.be
Sat Apr 13 11:38:48 EDT 2002

 Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Nguyen Thi Minh Phuong, 1st year student of Vrije Universiteit
Brussel.

I would like to know any information about the fishing explosion and the
methods to prevent applying this in many countries, especially in China,
because this can destroy coral reefs for instance and because it damages the
fish population.

If you have any information sources related to the matter mentioned above,
could you please send it to me via this email address.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Nguyen Thi Minh Phuong

digests, please visit http://www.coral.noaa.gov, click on Popular on the