[Fwd: [Fwd: coral growth rates]]

Jim Hendee Jim.Hendee at noaa.gov
Tue Apr 23 08:43:36 EDT 2002

Subject: coral growth rates
From: "gino sabatini" <ginosabatini at hotmail.com>
To: coral-list

Ms/Sir,

I'm presently working on a project involving the coral reefs of the
Persian Gulf. I know that the Persian Gulf represents the northern limit
for corals, as well as a stressful environment in terms of temperature
and salinity. Coral reefs in that area of the world have a low
diversity.

I was wondering if you could guide me to literature that addresses coral
growth rates in the Persian Gulf or if your organization has such
information.

Thank you for your attention.

Gino Sabatini