Reef fish in the Persian Gulf

Tarr, Bradley A SAJ Bradley.A.Tarr at saj02.usace.army.mil
Mon Aug 12 07:53:41 EDT 2002

In addition to Gregor's reference, I suggest you contact the Research
Institute of the King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals. Coral reef
data, including fish diversity and abundance, have been collected on a
quarterly basis on nearshore patch reefs and the offshore islands in the
Arabian (Persian) Gulf since 1982. Please contact me directly if you are
interested in obtaining a data base of reef fishes for that area.

Brad Tarr
U.S.Army Corps of Engineers
Planning Division, Environmental Branch
P.O. Box 4970