Central Pacific Coral Reef Sounds

Andy Collins Andy.Collins at noaa.gov
Fri Dec 6 19:01:38 EST 2002

Aloha All,

I am looking for underwater recordings of Central Pacific coral reefs.
Preferrably on good recording media, without scuba or other external
sounds.  Basically the ambient sound of the reef, that kind of static
cacophany most of you probably are well familiar with.  If anyone has
recordings of this please contact me, we are looking to use this
material in a Coral Reef Learning Center we are building in Hilo,
Hawai`i.

Thanks,

--
Andy Collins
Education and Outreach Coordinator/Webmaster