ISRS conference - Molecular Biology session

nmdalt M.D.A.Le-Tissier at newcastle.ac.uk
Mon Feb 4 06:05:31 EST 2002

Colleague,

As part of the forthcoming European International Society for Reef Studies
(ISRS) Meeting in Cambridge, England, (4-7th September 2002), I am
convening a Thematic Session on:

"Advances in molecular biology and their application to reef sciences"

I am looking for about eight oral presentations, as well as additional
poster presentations. If you are interested in contributing to this
Thematic Session, please contact me by e-mail (contact details at the foot
of this message).  Please indicate whether you are interested in
presenting a poster, or making an oral presentation. I will do my best to
meet people’s requests, but, due to the limited number of oral
presentation slots available, I may have to ask some people to consider
giving a poster.

For further information on the Conference (other Thematic sessions,
Registration and Abstract submission details etc.), see: www.isrs2002.org

Please note the following deadlines:

a) Deadline for cheaper Conference Registration: 15th February (but note
that registrations at the higher rate can be accepted up until 21st
August)

b) Deadline for receipt of Abstracts: 1st June Please also note that if
you are submitting an Abstract for a Thematic Session, you should send
copies of your abstract to the Session Convenors, as well as to the
central Conference address.

I look forward to hearing from you. Please feel free to contact me with
any specific questions. Also, please pass this message on to any of your
colleagues who might be interested.

Best wishes,

Martin

Dr Martin Le Tissier
Centre for Coastal Management
Dept of Marine Sciences & Coastal Management
Ridley Building
University of Newcastle
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE1 7RU