wanted: PhD position

Thea Linke thealinke at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 5 09:09:29 EST 2002

Dear  Coral-listers!

I am a graduate from Hamburg University (Germany) where I studied biology
with hydrobiology/marine biology as my major subject and finished with a
first class diploma. Now I am looking for a PhD-position and am very
interested in coral reef ecology, sustainability and management. In this
context I've already made the following experiences:

- various seagoing cruises on research vessels
- 12 years diving experience (PADI divemaster) mainly in the
australasian region
- scientific diving as part of an australian coral reef monitoring   project
- completion of my thesis in Perth, Western Australia (in english)
- completion of labs and seminars on coral ecology

It would be great to hear back from anyone who has a vacancy on a project or
can point me in the right direction as to where to ask. Thanks a lot!

Best wishes

Thea Linke
Institut fuer Hydrobiologie und Fischereiwissenschaft
Universitaet Hamburg
thealinke at hotmail.com