Coral restoration information sought

Gene Buck GBUCK at crs.loc.gov
Tue Feb 19 15:27:51 EST 2002

Colleagues:

        I'm seeking information for the U.S. Congress related to progress
and understanding of coral restoration in the United States and territories.
More specifically, I'm seeking information on:

       a)  who are some of the key individuals working in this area and/or
significant programs working on or involved with this issue; and

       b)  what is the current state of knowledge of coral restoration (any
citations to recent literature that best summarizes this state of
knowledge?) relating to what works, what doesn't, economics of restoration,
time frame for restoration, etc.

       Please respond to me directly at gbuck at crs.loc.gov   Thanks in
advance for your assistance.

                                  Gene Buck, senior analyst