Coral restoration information sought

John Naughton john.naughton at noaa.gov
Wed Feb 20 15:53:54 EST 2002

Gene:  Papers on the way via fax.

Coral Listees:
I'm being totally innundated with requests for our papers.  I will attempt
to make copies available to all electronically.  Will let you know as soon
as possible and at what web site.

Mahalo much,         John

Gene Buck wrote:

> John:
>
>        Thanks much.  Fax number here is (202) 707-7289.  Much appreciate
the papers:

> "I recently co-authored two papers with Paul Jokiel (U. of Hawaii)
summarizing coral reef mitigation and restoration techniques employeed in
the Pacific Islands.  We presented them at the Oceans 2001 Conference in
November.  Send me your fax number and I'll send copies.  They should
provide much of the info you're looking for."

digests, please visit http://www.coral.noaa.gov, click on Popular on the