International Society for Reef Studies Meeting

K.A. Teleki kat1003 at cus.cam.ac.uk
Fri Feb 22 12:55:24 EST 2002

We have had an excellent international response to our call for the
European International Society for Reef Studies Meeting (4-7 September
2002, Cambridge, UK).

We are aware that some coral reef researchers do intend to participate and
are arranging payments of the registration fees.  We have therefore
negotiated with Robinson College to extend the deadline for early
registration to the end of this month (28 Feb). After this date we will
have to impose the surcharges as listed on the registration form
(www.isrs2002.org).

If you have not registered we encourage you to do so in the next week.

The meeting programme will cover all aspects of reef science and we are
hopeful for an exciting and stimulating meeting.

Any questions or comments should be directed towards: info at isrs2002.org

We look forward to welcoming you to Cambridge in September.

ISRS2002 Organising Committee

digests, please visit http://www.coral.noaa.gov, click on Popular on the