legal definition of a reef

Karl Fellenius karlf at sfu.ca
Fri Jan 11 19:56:59 EST 2002

Last year there was some discussion on CORAL on legal definitions of coral
reefs (January) and deepwater corals (May) that might be of use for the
rest should be available through the archives.

Karl Fellenius
School of Resource & Environmental Management
8888 University Drive, Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, BC V5A 1S6, http://www.rem.sfu.ca

----