What's a reef??

Bob Buddemeier buddrw at kgs.ukans.edu
Wed Jan 16 21:08:32 EST 2002

Thanks very much, Mike -- that clears up quite a few things for me.  I have
always been curious about where various governments got the advice upon
which
they base their reef-related policies

Bob

--
Dr. Robert W. Buddemeier
Kansas Geological Survey
e-mail: buddrw at ku.edu
ph (1) (785) 864-2112
fax (1) (785) 864-5317

  Robert W. Buddemeier <buddrw at ku.edu>
  Dr.
  University of Kansas
  Kansas Geological Survey

  Robert W. Buddemeier
  Dr.                       <buddrw at ku.edu>
  University of Kansas
  Kansas Geological Survey
  1930 Constant Avenue      Fax: 785-864-5317
  Lawrence                  Work: 785-864-2112
  KS
  66047
  USA
  Additional Information: