coral-list-daily V2 #327

Jim Bohnsack Jim.Bohnsack at noaa.gov
Wed Jan 30 14:33:20 EST 2002

I would check with the Sanctuary Programs Office at NOAA.  In 1983 I sent my
materials to
Caroll Curtis at that office.  They should have some record.  Also, the
Florida Keys National
Marine Sanctuary may have leads if you have not yet checked them out.  I
suspected that when
they took my original aerial photos of Looe Key Reef I would never see them
again.