Hermodice

megan berkle zennnnwoman at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 5 17:41:21 EDT 2002

Hello Everyone:

I am trying to come up with a world-wide distribution for the fireworm,
Hermodice carunculata.    If you have seen this worm anywhere in the world
while diving or conducting coral reef surveys please let me know the
location, depth, and the most common corals seen at that particular site.
Also, if anyone has photos of this worm please let me know.  Thanks.

Megan Berkle
Graduate student
Nova Southeastern University