FW: MPA Benefits - In Numbers

Zsolt Sary z_sary at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 7 17:40:19 EST 2002

I too was under the impression that little direct
evidence exists to show that fishers can recover in
increased catches what they give up in reduced fishing
gounds.  So I would be interested to see what evidence
Callum presents to confirm those theoretical
predictions.

Is the article available in PDF format somewhere?

Thanks,

Zsolt Sary
ARC Environmental Ltd.
Kamloops, BC