World Atlas of Coral Reefs

Mark Spalding Mark.Spalding at unep-wcmc.org
Thu Mar 14 12:15:37 EST 2002

For those interested, a second print-run has just become available. We have
incorporated a small number of corrections, and for any people who have
copies of the first print-run you can down-load the corrected pages from our
web-site:
http://www.unep-wcmc.org/marine/coralatlas/index.htm

Others may wish to look at sample pages on the same site.

Finally, I will be leaving employment at UNEP-WCMC from today and will be
working freelance. Although I hope to maintain a close association with
UNEP-WCMC, queries relating to the Centre's work or interests should now be
addressed to Ed Green, or to:
information at unep-wcmc.org

My personal contact details are below.

All best

Mark

Mark Spalding, PhD
Consultant Marine Ecologist
and
Research Associate, Cambridge Coastal Research Unit
University of Cambridge
Home: 17 The Green, Ashley, Newmarket, CB8 9EB, UK
e-mail: mark at mdspalding.co.uk
Tel: +44 1638 730760 (Home)

This E-mail and any attachments are private, intended solely for
the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient,
they have been sent to you in error: any use of information in
them is strictly prohibited.

The employer reserves the right to monitor the content of
the message and any reply received.

digests, please visit http://www.coral.noaa.gov, click on Popular on the