Coral List problems

Jim Hendee Jim.Hendee at noaa.gov
Wed Nov 6 10:09:26 EST 2002

Clare,

    Somebody who is a coral-list subscriber has a virus and if you have
posted
to coral-list in the past and that peson saved your message, or you have
corresponded with the person who has the virus, you are receiving the virus
because of that person's infected computer.  This virus was not distributed
via
coral-list, as I can see it was trapped at our machine before it was
forwarded
to list members.

    Cheers,
    Jim