Coral settlement in relation to flow

Shimrit Perkol sperkol at post.tau.ac.il
Sun Oct 20 10:29:22 EDT 2002

 Dear coral list members,
I am looking for papers dealing with coral settlement in relation to flow,
including lab and field experiments. All I came up with are papers dealing
with fouling communities (bivalves, barnacles, bryozoans etc.).  I am trying
to locate studies relating to current regime on settlement plates, or
artificial reefs, in regards to stony and soft corals. I’d appreciate any
help with finding references in the subject.

Cheers!

digests, please see http://www.coral.noaa.gov/lists/coral-list.html .