Chlorophyll extraction

Christine Schoenberg cschoenb at mpi-bremen.de
Tue Sep 17 04:19:19 EDT 2002

Dear Carrie,

>Has anyone tried or know of any literature where chlorophyll...

I found the following quite useful to methanol-extract zooxanthellar
chlorophyll from sponges:

LJ Stal, H van Gemerden, WE Krumbein 1984. J Microbiol Meth 2: 295-306.

Cheers, Christine

Dr. Christine Schoenberg
Microsensor Research Group
Max Planck Institute for Marine Microbiology
Celsiusstr. 1
D- 28359 Bremen
Germany
ph +49-421-2028-832
fax +49-421-2028-690
email cschoenb at mpi-bremen.de

The above address is only valid til 30. Sept. 2002.
>From mid of October onwards I will have a NEW ADDRESS as follows:

The University of Queensland
Centre for Marine Studies
St. Lucia, Brisbane
QLD 4072
Australia

Until I will know my new ph, fax and work email, you will be able to
contact me through: christineaway at gmx.net

digests, please see http://www.coral.noaa.gov/lists/coral-list.html .