Old ISRS Symposium Proceedings

Daphne G. Fautin fautin at lark.cc.ku.edu
Tue Feb 18 16:41:24 EST 2003

Dear Edwin and others,

Periodically, the list of titles and publishers is published in REEF
ENCOUNTER.  One is in volume 24, which is available on line.  The URL is
http://www.uncwil.edu/isrs/reef-encounter/re24/24reef.pdf

Daphne

On Tue, 18 Feb 2003, Hernandez Edwin wrote:

 > Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 12:04:59 -0800 (PST)
 > From: Hernandez Edwin <coral_giac at yahoo.com>
 > To: Coral List <coral-list at coral.aoml.noaa.gov>
 > Subject: Old ISRS Symposium Proceedings
 >
 > Dear coral-listers.
 >
 > I've been doing an unsuccessful internet search trying
 > to find the previous ISRS Symposium Proceedings and
 > had no luck at all.
 >
 > I was able to acquire only vols. 3, 5 and 6 of the 5th
 > Int. Coral Reef Symp.
 >
 > Does anybody know where should I go in the internet to
 > get vols. 1, 2 and 4 of the 5th Symp., as well as
 > where to get the Proceedings of the 6th Symposium and
 > those earlier if there are still old copies around?
 >
 > Please, reply directly to coral_giac at yahoo.com. Thanks
 > in advance.
 >
 > Edwin
 >
 > =====
 > Edwin A. Hernandez-Delgado, Ph.D.
 > University of Puerto Rico
 > Department of Biology
 > Coral Reef Research Group
 > P.O. Box 23360
 > San Juan, P.R. 00931-3360
 > Tel (787) 764-0000, x-4855; Fax (787) 764-2610

Daphne G. Fautin
Professor, Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
Curator, Natural History Museum and Biodiversity Research Center
Haworth Hall
University of Kansas
1200 Sunnyside Avenue
Lawrence, Kansas 66045-7534  USA

telephone 1-785-864-3062
fax 1-785-864-5321
for e-mail, please use fautin at ku.edu
website www.nhm.ku.edu/~inverts

7th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON COELENTERATE BIOLOGY 6-11 July 2003
        (including the 2003 North American meeting of the
             International Society for Reef Studies)
     for details, go to http://web.nhm.ukans.edu/inverts/iccb/

       direct to database of hexacorals, including sea anemones
               newest version released 31 January 2003
           *** http://www.kgs.ku.edu/Hexacoral/Biodata/ ***

--
  All programmers are optimists  -- Frederick P. Brooks, Jr.