Mooring systems in reef areas

Garnier - ARVAM rgarnier.arvam at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jan 10 06:57:37 EST 2003

Hello,

I try to fit methods for an environmental study of boat mooring systems
in Reunion Island, Indian Ocean.

So I'm looking for documents or experiences about boat mooring systems
in coral reef aeras or in protected aeras. Any comparison of reef state
before and after mooring systems will interest me (coral communities and
fish studies).

I also try to collect informations about anchor effets on coral reefs.

Any answer or new contact could help me.

Best regards,

R=E9mi GARNIER

E-mail : rgarnier.arvam at wanadoo.fr

ARVAM (Agence pour la Recherche et la Valorisation Marine)
14, Rue du Stade de l'Est
97490 Sainte Clotilde
La R=E9union - France

Tel : 02 62 28 39 08 (int. : (262) 262 28 39 08)
Fax : 02 62 28 08 81 (int. : (262) 262 28 08 81)
E-mail : arvam at wanadoo.fr