photos on coral reef degradation

Herman Cesar herman.cesar at ivm.vu.nl
Mon Jan 13 07:59:13 EST 2003

Hello

I am currently working on a report for WWF on the economics of coral
reef degradation. What I could really use are some good pictures for the
report on impacts of sedimentation, bleaching (ideally some comparable
pre and post pictures), tourism impacts, and poverty aspects of coral
reef degradation.

If you have any of this, I would really like to hear and if possible use
it in the report. Of course your name will be mentioned and you will get
a complementary copy (what other positive incentives can an economist
build in?). It would be great if you have things in electronic format.

I look forward to hearing from you

Best regards

Herman Cesar

digests, please see http://www.coral.noaa.gov/lists/coral-list.html .