Corals for Kiddies?

Tracy Grogan tgrogan at cisco.com
Thu Jan 30 16:43:52 EST 2003

This might be a roundabout way of getting an answer, but maybe you could
contact the administrator of SSI's Scuba Ranger program.  They train kids to
dive at the age of 8 and I suspect that whoever runs that program is
probably
clued into other programs for kids in that age group.

They can be reached at Scuba Ranger Headquarters at 970-221-2813 or email at
sales at ScubaRangers.com.

I'd be interested in learning what you find out.  I believe that by
educating
children we gain our greatest influence on parents...especially in the area
of
consumption of non-sustainable fish. Outreach programs to youngsters are, I
believe, our best hope for long-term behavior changes.

Cheers,
Tracy