Ph.D. studentship, coral disease

chrisaslett at talk21.com chrisaslett at talk21.com
Mon Mar 10 18:00:40 EST 2003

Dear Coral list Digest,

I am a mature postgraduate student studying my Master of Research at the
University of Plymouth UK, due to end September 2003.

My project is investigating the possible role of ‘phage therapy in combating
coral disease.

I have been a keen keeper of marine species for over twenty years and reef
conservation is most important to me.

My question is this, does anyone know of any Ph.D. opportunities globally
involving the specific area I am currently in and or coral disease in
general?

Thanks

Chris Aslett