[Coral-List] coral spawning 2004

Alex Mustard atmu at soc.soton.ac.uk
Tue Aug 19 10:31:00 EDT 2003

It is great to see results coming in for this year on coral list -
heartening to hear about good science and spawning activity
(particularly A. palmata). I'd like to suggest that observers also
record the time of sunset at their study location.
Alex

--

Dr Alexander Mustard                      T +44 (0)23 80 59 60 16
George Deacon Division                     F +44 (0)23 80 59 62 47
European Way, Southampton              E atmu at soc.soton.ac.uk
SO14 3ZH, UK