[Coral-List] Request for images

Craig McGrogan c.mcgrogan at gbrmpa.gov.au
Wed Dec 3 20:59:55 EST 2003

Reef HQ is a non-profit public aquarium and the educational facility of
the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority. As part of the aquariums
education program, I am putting together a series of education workshops
on 1) Plankton, 2) Molluscs and 3) Crustaceans. I am looking to support
and illustrate these workshops with a variety of visual media (including
images, microscope slide material and live material). To avoid any
copyright infringement, I am hoping to source image material from those
of you who have taken and would be willing to donate suitable images for
the purposes of these workshops. The source of all images used will be
fully acknowledged. Any contributions will be very much appreciated, as
will suggestions as to where I may be able to source appropriate material.

Many thanks

--
Craig McGrogan
Acting Visitor Services Officer

Ph: 4750 0754

email:  c.mcgrogan at gbrmpa.gov.au

If you have received this transmission in error please notify us immediately
by return email and delete all copies. Any unauthorised use, disclosure or
distribution of this email is prohibited.