[Coral-List] global reference guide

Sherry Flumerfelt sflumerfelt at coral.org
Wed Dec 17 15:39:29 EST 2003

Dear Megan,
Have you checked out ICRIN's International Directory of Coral Reef
Organizations (http://directory.coralreef.org/)?  This is a database of
hundreds of organizations from around the world that work on coral reef
related issues, including non-governmental organizations (NGOs), research
institutions, aquariums, marine protected areas (MPAs), government agencies,
international programs and more.

If your coral reef organization is not yet listed, please add it to the
Directory by clicking "Add Your Organization" and answering the questions.
If your organization is already listed and you would like to add additional
information, click "Edit Your Organization."  If you do not know your email
login and password, please contact ngo at coral.org.

Best of luck.

Sherry Flumerfelt
Program Coordinator