[Coral-List] FW: [ReefCheck-list] Reef Fishes dying in huge numbers

Thierry Work thierry_work at usgs.gov
Mon Dec 22 16:02:47 EST 2003

Dear all:

I would add to that that if some fish could be slit open and placed in 2 times volume of 10% buffered formalin (made by mixing 15 parts
37% formaldehyde to 85 parts seawater), we could have a look to see what's going on if there is interest.

TMW

Thierry M. Work
US Geological Survey
National Wildlife Health Center