[Coral-List] Response to Melanie re: Guanaja

Jenny Waddell Jenny.Waddell at noaa.gov
Wed Jul 9 13:41:00 EDT 2003

Melanie,

I believe Professor Landry, from the fisheries department at Texas A&M
University, had a student, Chris Mahendran ? who was monitoring reef
fish populations on Guanaja as part of his thesis work.   I'm not sure
if this work was done before Mitch, but it's quite possible...
I did my master's thesis on Utila and can help connect you with Glenn
and Shelby (at BICA in Utila) if needed.  Write to me directly at
jenny.waddell at noaa.gov.

Good luck,

Jenny Waddell
Biogeography Program
Center for Coastal Monitoring and Assessment
NOAA's Oceans and Coasts
1305 East West Highway
SSMC4, N/SCI-1
Silver Spring, MD 20910