[Coral-List] Coral posters for educational campaign

sulu_r at usp.ac.fj sulu_r at usp.ac.fj
Tue Jul 15 17:21:26 EDT 2003

Dear Coral listers,

I'm in search for posters on coral reefs for educational campaign on coral reefs.
During the 9 ICRS in Bali there was a very large and beautiful poster of a coral reef
given out ( if I could remember it was called the cyber reef).  I could not rememeber if
it was given out at the ICLARM or ICRIN information booth or handed out at the door
on the entrance to the room where plennaries were held.  If you have this poster or
any other poster please contact me as we will find it very useful in our educational
campaign to save coral reefs.

May fish be with you
Reuben John Sulu
Institute of Marine Resources